We are excited to welcome Doreen DiCrecchio to the Cooking with Mom’s Choice kitchen. Doreen is also part of the Mom’s Choice Awards team!
A ’60’s baby who had ’80’s babies, Doreen is passionate about her children, her grandchildren, dog, practicing yoga, and her two favorite sports, football and soccer. She loves to write about her passions and anything else that interests me including cooking, baking, and reading. She believes in doing what makes her happy. Writing and cooking makes her happy.
For her first recipe, Doreen chose Pineapple Bread, one of her favorite easy go-to side dishes. It is fancy enough for holiday dinners or brunches, can be made the day before, is only five ingredients and best part, tastes absolutely delicious (if you like pineapple that is!)
Pineapple Bread Recipe
- ½ cup softened butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained
- 5 slices white bread cubed
Directions for Pineapple Bread Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10×10 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Stir in the pineapple and bread cubes.
- Bake in a greased 10×10 pan uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before eating. It tastes better when it has sat for a short time.*I have only used butter in this dish. Crushed pineapple works better than cubed pineapple. I have tried both. The crushed pineapple blends better. Enjoy!
About Doreen DiCrecchio
A ’60’s baby who had ’80’s babies. I am passionate about my children, my grandchildren, my dog, practicing yoga, and my two favorite sports, football and soccer. I love to write about my passions and anything else that interests me including cooking, baking, and reading. I believe in doing what makes me happy. Writing (among other things) makes me happy.