Author | Health Care Provider
No Eggs – Cardamom (Flavored) Fruit & Nut Muffins Recipe
Author: Priya Pasumarthy
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 55 mins Yield: 6 Muffins
These are some of the yummiest muffins ever!
Trying to get rid of the spotty bananas? Make Cardamom (flavored) Fruit & Nut Muffins with no eggs!
These are easy to make & flavorful to whip up using just a bowl and simple kitchen utensils to bake and are perfect for breakfast. Adding toasted Pecan bumps the flavor.
Just try it once, you can’t resist!!
- 2 large-sized ripe banana
- 1⁄4th cup – a palmful of golden raisins
- 1⁄4th cup of toasted Pecans
- 3 pods of cardamom (pods off & grounded)
- 1 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/4th cup of clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4th teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F for 10 – 15 mins. Spray a 6 count Muffin pan with nonstick spray
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk mashed bananas, sugar, golden raisins, toasted pecans, clarified butter, and milk.
- Mix the dry ingredients + wet ingredients, and whisk until combined to a batter consistency. Add the ground cardamom.
- Spoon the batter into the Muffin pan and
- Raise the oven temperature to 370 °F and bake for 40 – 45 mins.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 mins and then transfer them to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Muffins stay fresh and covered at room temperature for a few days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy the delicious No eggs-Cardamom(flavored) Fruits & Nuts Muffins. These are one of the most flavorful Muffins ever.
About Priya Pasumarthy
Priya Pasumarthy is an author and a healthcare provider. She holds a Master of Science degree in Marine Biology. She lives with her family in California. She loves adventures; so far, her favorites include bungy jumping in New Zealand and hiking the Hverfjall Volcano in Iceland. Her hobbies include cooking, shopping, reading, writing, watching films, and horseback riding.