Blogger | Teacher
Looking for an easy, yummy dip recipe to bring to your Thanksgiving party? Maybe you ran out of time before your grandma’s annual holiday dinner and now you need to make something on the fly because store-bought just won’t cut it? If that’s the case, then this delicious Ham and Cheese Ball is the perfect choice for you!
Ham and Cheese Ball Ingredients
• Two 8-ounce packages of Cream Cheese
• 3 green onions, chopped
• 1 cup chopped ham
• 1 cup cheddar cheese
• 1/3 teaspoon of salt
• 1 ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
Ham and Cheese Ball Cooking Instructions
1. Mix together the cream cheese, green onions, ham, cheddar cheese, and salt until everything is evenly incorporated.*
*Note: don’t be nervous to add more ham, green onions, or salt as per your personal preference. The recipe can be modified to fit your taste!
2. Roll the mixture into a ball.
3. If you didn’t buy pre-chopped pecans, make sure to finely chop them before spreading the pecans across a flat counter or board.
4. Roll the ham and cheese ball over the chopped pecans to create a crunchy outer coating.
5. Serve with your favorite crackers!
This Ham and Cheese Ball is incredibly popular at dinner parties and social gatherings. It’s quick, easy, and incredibly yummy – even your grandmother will be asking for the recipe!
About Draven Jackson
Draven is an avid writer and reader who enjoys sharing her opinions on movies, books, and music with the rest of the world. She will soon be working as a teacher in Japan and hopes to use her experience to connect with other teachers and students around the globe. Draven spends most of her time at home with her family, her dogs, and her ferret.
To see more, view all posts by Draven Jackson here.