Dr. Steve Branam
Pediatric Dentist | Creator
Getting a Good Start to Your Child’s Dental Hygiene Experience:
- Start brushing your infant’s teeth when the first tooth erupts and
use Dr. Branams Xylitol tooth gel.
- Make their first dental appointment at a PEDIATRIC DENTAL OFFICE on their first birthday
- Get advice from the PEDIATRIC DENTIST regarding baby bottle feeding, breastfeeding, pacifier usage, diet habits, and especially starting toothbrushing habits.
- 95% of all General Dentists do not want to see children for the first time until age three because they will often not be very cooperative.
- Tooth decay is prevented at home by the parents practicing good daily oral hygiene and feeding habits.
- The goal is to have your child experience multiple cavity-free dental visits, so they will learn that getting a cavity is the exception, not the norm.
I am Dr. Steve Branam, a pediatric dentist with over 40 years of experience in treating children and trying to give them the best possible experience in the dental office.
My goal has always been to minimize conventional dental procedures like fillings, extractions, drilling, and “shots.” Many children anticipate their first dental visit will be difficult or maybe even “hurt.” The best way to give your child a positive dental experience is to take them to a pediatric
dentist at 12-15 months of age before they get a cavity or need any treatment.
The purpose of the visit is to make sure that the parent is doing the right things to lower the risk of their child developing a cavity. We take a lot of time educating the parents regarding oral care for their child and recommend that they use the Dr. Branam Xylitol products at home daily.
I have watched tooth decay become the #1 chronic childhood disease in America over the last 25 years. To reverse this trend, I developed a very effective and safe toothpaste/gel formulated with xylitol for young children.
Tooth decay is a disease caused by bacteria that is passed from parent to child. In a clinical trial with patients using the Dr. Branam Xyliltol toothpaste for 60 days at home; the results were a 72% reduction in the level of tooth decay-causing bacteria of the mouth. This clinical trial validates the effectiveness of the products.
I have been using Dr. Branam Xylitol products in my own office for over four years. I have seen the benefits to my patients, which is a significant reduction in the need to “drill and fill.” This not only improves their oral health but gives the child and parent a much better experience in the dental office. The parent and child are much more comfortable and look forward to their next regular check-up appointment.
I would encourage you to visit our website, www.drbranamsxylitol.com, where you can view and purchase the products, and read the study.
I encourage you to experience the difference using our Xylitol formula. You can ask any questions, and I will respond.
Using Dr. Branams Xylitol toothpaste and gels will benefit the whole family. You will significantly decrease your dental expenses and have a much better dental office experience. I look forward to your questions. Yours for better dental health,
Dr. Steve Branam
Dr. Steve Branam
Dr. Steve Branam is a pediatric dentist with over 40 years of experience in treating children and trying to give them the best possible experience in the dental office. Dr. Branam has developed a very effective and safe toothpaste/gel formulated with xylitol for young children, the MCA award-winning Dr. Branam’s Xylitol Toothpaste.