The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to detail the terms under which a Guest Blogger may write content for the Mom’s Choice Awards® blog.
1. Blog: The purpose of the Mom’s Choice Awards® (MCA) blog is to maintain a following of parents, families, and educators. Mom’s Choice Awards® believes in helping families grow physically, emotionally, educationally, and spiritually.
2. Topics: Content provided by Guest Blogger should not be in contradiction with MCA’s mission. MCA reserves the right to refuse any content or any piece of content.
3. Content provided must be Guest Blogger’s original work and must not be published anywhere else online, before and/or after it is published on MCA’s blog. Once Guest Blogger has submitted content to MCA, it may not be published anywhere else online, including Guest Blogger’s own website/blog without MCA’s written consent.
4. Plagiarism: Plagiarism is not permitted. Guest Blogger agrees to ensure that all sources are properly credited. Mom’s Choice Awards® will not be held accountable for improperly credited sources. Guest Blogger agrees to take all responsibility for plagiarism or improper citations.
5. Length: MCA prefers that the length of each blog post be between 200 and 3,000 words. MCA may make exceptions to this at MCA’s own discretion.
6. Images: MCA will accept images and/or video to accompany blog posts. MCA prefers that the images/videos Guest Blogger provides are related to the content. MCA reserves the right to reject any image or video. MCA reserves the right to use it’s own image/video or any other image/video of it’s choosing alongside any blog post. If Guest Blogger provides an original image, Guest Blogger gives MCA permission to use that image. Guest Blogger will verify that MCA has permission to use any image that Guest Blogger provides. If Guest Blogger is borrowing an image, he/she agrees to use proper attribution.
7. Blogger Byline: MCA allows Guest Blogger a Byline with links to Guest Blogger’s website and/or social media pages. MCA reserves the right to refuse any link for any reason. MCA reserves the right to limit the number of Byline links. The link may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
8. Links: MCA reserves the right to refuse and remove any links within the post. This may be done without notice.
9. Editing: MCA may make edits to any post to ensure that the blog adheres to MCA’s values and mission. MCA may make changes to the content for any reason. Prior to publication, MCA will make sure that Guest Blogger agrees with the changes.
10. If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement, MCA will give Guest Blogger notice and may offer suggestions.
11. Mom’s Choice Awards® reserves the right to refuse publication, remove any content, and make changes to these guidelines.
12. Changes to terms: MCA may change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Guest Blogger is solely responsible for staying up-to-date with these Terms & Conditions.
Each party confirms its agreement to the Terms & Conditions listed above. By publishing content or by allowing MCA to publishing content on the MCA website/blog, Guest Blogger confirms his/her agreement to these Terms & Conditions.